|Holidays in Spain||Business hours|
These are the main rules of Russian customs which the travelers must take into account when traveling from Russia.
The movements of cash money and (or) bearer checks which go in/out the country, with a total worth of more than 10.000 USD., or its equivalent in foreign currency, must be declared to the customs service.
Movements in/out the country of cash money and (or) bearer checks with a total worth of 10.000 USD. or less, or its equivalent in foreign currency, can be declared in writing by the individual as desired.
Movements in/out the country of the transported payment methods, with exception of bearer checks are subject to declaration to the customs service by submitting a passenger customs declaration in writing. For more information visit the website http://www.tks.ru.
- At the airport, the declaration forms are in front of the customs line on the tables or in special racks.
- The customs control is performed in the same wing where the check-in counter is.
- The customs declaration should be kept until your return to Russia.
- The passengers who have nothing to declare, can go directly to the boarding -gate of he plane (the gate number you can find on a central screen, next to your flight number).
All passenger luggage, including hand luggage must be presented at time of registration in order to ensure flight safety. Please note that the rules of free luggage transport depend on the destination and class of flight. As a general rule the maximum size of hand luggage may not exceed 115 cm (55 × 40 × 20), and the baggage (suitcases, etc.) the sum of the three dimensions, not exceeding 158 cm. For more information on the rules of quantity, weight and dimensions allowed for hand luggage, you should contact your travel agency or the relevant airline company. We recommend that you attach to your luggage a label indicating name, flight number, date and phone number. These labels can be purchased at the time of ticket purchase or at the moment of check in at the airport.
The transport regulations on hand luggage
- It is forbidden to carry in hand luggage sharp pointed objects or cutting edge, silverware, weapons or objects that mimic the weapons and blunt instruments.
- Passengers may carry on board liquids purchased in duty free shops, if they are in a clear plastic bag.It is advisable to retain the proof of purchase to the end of its flight.
- Each passenger must present the plastic bag with liquids, laptop, outerwear (jackets, coats, etc.) for inspection through the X-ray equipment.
The transport regulations on liquids in hand luggage
According to the safety requirements of the passengers, they are allowed to carry in their hand luggage a certain amount of liquids, but only when they are contained in individual containers with a maximum capacity of 100 ml each. The individual containers must be packaged in a clear plastic bag with opening / closing and capacity not exceeding 1 liter per person. In addition, passengers must present all liquids at security checkpoints. Since the rules only apply to liquids carried in hand luggage, passengers can carry liquids in bags and suitcases, which goes to the luggage compartment of the aircraft. Medicines and food, including baby food, required during the flight may be carried in hand luggage in unsealed plastic bags, but passengers may be asked to show the proof of purchase for it. As before, passengers can buy liquids such as drinks and perfumes on board the aircraft or in the Duty Free shops at the airport. In this case, the liquid must be packed in a sealed bag, which not should be opened before passing the security check in order to avoid confiscation. These liquids are added to the quantity to be packed in the plastic bag.
The liquid list includes:
- Water and other drinks, soups and syrups;
- Creams, lotions and oils;
- Perfume and aerosols;
- Gel, for example, shower gel or shampoo;
- Contents of pressurized containers, including shaving foam, other foams and deodorants;
- Pastes, including toothpaste;
- Other items of similar consistency.